Who is Korent Hemp and what distinguishes your company?
Korent™ is a product line from Criticality, LLC, a North Carolina-based industrial hemp company that takes a science-based approach to the extraction, refinement and formulation of high quality cannabidiol (CBD) products. Criticality is an affiliate of Pyxus International, Inc., a nearly 150-year-old global agricultural company headquartered in North Carolina.
Criticality is led by CBD experts and extraction and purification professionals. We are proud that our leadership team has more than 25 years’ experience specifically in the extraction and purification industry. Our company’s CBD-based products are made with hemp grown by experienced, U.S.-based farmers.
Our products are made in food-grade facilities following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and undergo significant testing and third-party analysis to produce the highest-quality products for our consumers.
Our network of carefully vetted family farmers produce the hemp plants from which we extract our CBD.
- Our hemp suppliers source the vast majority of their hemp from local, North Carolina hemp farmers.
- Farmers that supply Criticality must follow certain testing protocols.
- These farmers are also provided with advice from an experienced agronomy team. Their crops undergo third-party testing pre- and post-harvest to ensure quality and compliance with the law and to protect the integrity of the product.
What does track and trace mean?
We provide unparalleled transparency into the production of our industrial hemp-based CBD products through the SENTRI platform. SENTRI combines the power of processes, technology and people to collect hundreds of data points throughout a product’s supply chain journey, from seed-to-sale. Not only is the data collected, the batch-specific details are then shared with the product’s consumer. The interface is unique to the industry, providing consumers with transparency into the lifecycle of their specific product purchase.
The information and data documented includes, but is not limited to, the hemp’s cultivation, harvest, processing and final production of individual batches of our products.
By providing unique identifiers to farmers and their crops, SENTRISM monitors all information and data prior to planting all the way through individual batches of product.
What is SENTRI℠ and why should I use it?
SENTRISM is a user-friendly track-and-trace tool that enables consumers to quickly obtain verifiable, accurate, and comprehensive information on the origin and manufacturing of products on the Korent site. Customers can simply enter a product batch number to trace a product from seed to sale. Our incorporation of SENTRISM provides customers with:
- Product confidence
- Quality assurance
- Ingredient verification
- Batch test visibility
- Deeper product knowledge
- Verification of responsible production
Are all products sold on the site traceable?
We want you to know exactly what you’re purchasing and consuming. The products we sell are traceable right back to the source through the SENTRISM track-and-trace platform — or are verifiable through the original batch certificate of analysis, depending on which type of product you’re purchasing.
How do I use SENTRI℠ to trace the products I buy on your site?
Tracking your purchase is easy. Simply enter your product, lot, or batch number on the Verify My Product page.
What type of extraction method do you employ?
We employ a proprietary, environmentally-friendly, bio-pharmaceutical grade process, supercritical fluid extraction (SFE), to separate CBD oil from plant material.
As pioneers in this space, we have been using SFE for three decades in the food and pharmaceutical industries, and today we use it to produce superior, high-quality CBD.
What kind of testing and analysis is performed on your products?
All products are subject to rigorous testing and third-party analysis to ensure a consistent and high-quality product. This confirms that our products contain what they claim on the label.
- We analyze and validate raw materials for cannabinoid levels and potential chemical, microbial and heavy metal contaminants.
- After the material is processed, it’s subjected to further analysis and validation and in turn, allows us to share those test results though SENTRI℠ as well as a certificate of analysis.
Why do we test?
We believe in producing and delivering the most consistent product of the highest-quality to our consumers. Testing helps us to meet that goal. We not only test to ensure our products comply with the law, but also for potential contaminants such as chemical, microbial and heavy metals. We stand by our products and deliver what we say we deliver.
How are THC and CBD levels tested?
Independent third-party testing laboratories use a form of analytical chromatography to test for CBD and THC levels, as well as other cannabinoids. Chromatography is a technique that separates the constituents of a mixture into its individual components, so the individual components can be quantified and analyzed.
Will Korent products get me high?
All of our products are derived from U.S-grown hemp and comply with the 2018 Farm Bill. The products contain a delta-9 THC concentration of less than 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Certain products have non-detectable limits of THC. Products with less than 0.3% THC have been shown to not have psychotropic effects. As with any wellness product, we recommend that you consult your physician to address your specific health condition, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, are pregnant or are lactating.
Are hemp and CBD products legal in my state?
CBD products derived from hemp are legal to purchase in the United States, with varying levels of restriction on a state-by-state basis.
CBD products can be bought and shipped to all 50 states with the following exceptions:
- CBD products (i.e. oil drops, liniments, roll-ons, balms, lotions) are currently restricted in KS, SD, UT, MS, ID, WV and LA.
What’s the difference between hemp and marijuana?
Hemp and marijuana are both part of the cannabis family. From the outside, the two are very similar in appearance and growth habit. The key difference is the THC and CBD levels in the plant. Marijuana typically contains a high amount of THC (5%-35%) and is a psychoactive; hemp typically contains lower THC (<0.3%) and can be found in wellness natural food products, supplements, skincare clothing, accessories more.< div>0.3%)>
What is the human endocannabinoid system?
The body's endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a network of receptors throughout the human body that helps regulate physiological and cognitive processes, including, influencing mood, appetite, sleep, hormone production, memory, pain sensation, and even nervous and immune system responses. The ECS works with naturally-occurring cannabinoids in your body. There are two popular external cannabinoids, CBD and THC, and more than 100 additional cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. CBD is believed to promote the balance and wellbeing of the ECS.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a naturally-occurring, non-psychoactive phyto-cannabinoid (plant-derived) and one of many cannabinoids found in hemp. Learn more about the chemistry of CBD here.
How does CBD work?
CBD is believed to affect the body through its interaction with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). ECS is a network of receptors throughout the human body that helps regulate physiological and cognitive processes, including, influencing mood, appetite, sleep, hormone production, memory, pain sensation, and even nervous and immune system responses.
Why do people use CBD?
CBD derived from the hemp plant is often used by individuals looking for a natural wellness product.
Where can I find additional information on cannabidiol (CBD)?
For further information on cannabidiol, please reference the below resources:
World Health Organization (WHO)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
How much CBD should I use? How often should I use it?
Everyone’s body is different and may require different amounts of CBD based on factors such as metabolism, activity level, medications you are taking and overall health. You need to determine the amount that fits your body and purpose. Begin with a low amount and increase or decrease that amount based on signs from your body. A medical professional can also help guide you in this process.
For the best results:
- Frequent and consistent use is highly recommended
- Store in a cool, dry location
- Avoid contact of the dropper with other surfaces to maintain cleanliness and preserve the quality of your CBD product
- Consult a physician
How much CBD is in Korent products?
Our products contain varying amounts of CBD. To ensure a product is right for you, check the label for CBD content.
How do I use Korent products?
Our CBD products can be administered orally or topically. However, the best method of use is strictly your preference.
How can I verify the quality of my Korent product?
You can download batch-specific results for your product on our Verify My Product page by using the batch number found on your bottle.
When you download testing results, the first page is our internal certificate of analysis that summarizes the testing results. The more detailed independent laboratory results are on the following pages.
Can I see the test results of my product?
Verify My Product page will provide you with batch-specific test results of your product using the batch number found on your bottle.
Will my personal information be secure?
How can I ensure my online payment is secure?
We exclusively process our orders through accredited and trusted American financial institutions.
What are the benefits of CBD?
CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is believed to help regulate physiological and cognitive process such as:
- Hormone production
- Pain sensation
- Nervous and immune system responses
What's the difference between CBD isolate vs. full spectrum?
CBD isolate — is a concentrated form of the CBD cannabinoid. Cannabinoids are diverse, naturally occurring chemical compounds present in the cannabis plant.
Full -spectrum CBD — is CBD that contains multiple plant compounds found in the hemp plant, including other cannabinoids, like CBN, THC and CBG, among others.
Will I fail a drug test after using Korent products?
To avoid any issues with drug testing, it is recommended that all hemp-based products be avoided. The CBD products available on Korenthemp.com are derived from hemp containing less than 0.3% THC. While products with this level of THC are believed to not induce the feeling of being "high," they are not completely THC-free and could affect a drug test.
First time using CBD? Here's what to know.
If you’ve never used CBD before, gaining more knowledge about product formats, amount to consume, and how to purchase can help. First, make sure you know the basics of CBD and the potential benefits. Next, learn about which the various CBD product formats available.
Our CBD is available in a variety of formats. Learning more about your options can help you decide what’s best for you.
- CBD oil drops: CBD oil is taken orally, with drops of the oil being placed under your tongue to help with absorption.
- CBD chews: CBD chews are made to be chewed and swallowed
- CBD roll-on liniments and lotions: CBD roll-on liniments and lotions are topical ointments that are applied directly to the skin in a targeted area.
Four considerations for choosing a format:
- Delivery Method: Delivery methods differ by CBD product. To decide, think about how you want or need to take your CBD.
- Your Needs: Identifying your needs and goals can help you choose the right delivery method.
- Frequency: Depending on the product format, there are different amounts and frequencies for use.
- Timing of Benefits: When assessing your needs and goals, think about whether you need a quick response from the CBD or sustained delivery over a longer period of time.
What is the return policy?
30 day money back guarantee:
We stand by the quality of our products, but if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Simply email email@example.com and someone will be in touch.
What is your shipping policy?
Customers are prompted at checkout to choose a shipping delivery method for their cart.
The total shipping cost depends on the products ordered and delivery method chosen.
Standard ground shipping is free.
Orders are processed on a first-come, first served basis and are typically processed in 1-3 business days.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays in the United States.
Once the order is fulfilled, a tracking code is send to the email address provided in the order.
If you have questions about shipping, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBD Topicals Ingredients:
- Warming CBD Roll-on — Hamamelis Virginiana (WitchHazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Leaf Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Coffee Arabica Seed Extract, Water, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract
- Cooling CBD Roll-on — Hamamelis Virginiana (WitchHazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Leaf Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Heterotheca Inuloides Flower (Arnica) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Water, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil